Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Zx

Customer Question

Zx
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

For the fault you describe the wash heater will be the fault here. It will have failed to earth so is messing the electronics up which is casuing the fault you have here.

If you have a multi meter then remove the back panel and there you will see the heater in the bottom of the drum at the back.
Test the heater to earth and if faulty then it will need to be replaced.

But if you dont have a multi meter to test it then you will just need to replace it as if you have them 2 error codes its nearly always the wash heater which has failed to earth here.

If you need anymore info just get back to me.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Daniel, can I put an earth onto the heater and can u give instructions.
Thanks Tom
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

Its not a case of putting an earth on the heater as the heater is already earthed.

What it is is the insulation inside the heater fails and leaks to earth and this is what messes the electronics up and causes the fault you have.

So all you can do is replace the heater itself as you cannot repair it im afraid.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Daniel
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
Your very welcome.

If you need anymore info just get back to me. Also if you could rate the answer that would be great. You can still get back to me on this if you need to even after rating.