adamd-mod
adamd-mod, Just Answer Moderator
Experience:  Just Answer Moderator
74353250

I have a Bosch steam generator iron sensi TDS25. We can not

Customer Question

I have a Bosch steam generator iron sensi TDS25. We can not unlock the calc n clean lock. Any suggestions
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I can continue to wait til you find someone that can help me. Thanks.
Sara
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello,We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.Thank you for your patience,Adam
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time? Thank you for your patience, Adam
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
If you can't find anyone to help do I receive my £20 back?
Sara
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.
Hi Sara,Yes that's correct, you can request a refund at any timeWould you like me to carry on looking for an expert for you?