Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Need spare - CREDA Horizon 40062 Seriak no. 57821619

Need spare for oven - CREDA Horizon 40062 Seriak no. 57821619 Spec.###-##-####D
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

What spare part is it you need?

Are you just looking for the part online to buy yourself?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Part required is right hand Oven element which appears to have burnt out. Also a recommendation of a qualified person to fit it.

Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

Ok while im getting the part number whats your post code please.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for your reply. Postcode is: F14 1LX

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Correction. CF14 1LX

Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for that. What i have done is pasted a link with a few companys that cover your area. They are on the whitegoods website so are trusted companys. As i dont personally know any in that area as im up north near the lakes.

Give them a ring and just tell them what the fault is and they will bring the part with them so you dont need to buy the part yourself and then get someone to fit it as they will do it all in one for you.

As the genuine part for this from creda is now obsolete. But you can still get non genuine elements which is just as good for your oven and work just fine.

Click here for the engineers

But if you still want to buy the part yourself then click the link below for the part.

Click here

If you need anymore info just get back to me.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for your help. It seems that I would be better off to buy a new appliance with a guarantee. After all, my present cooker is over 30 yrs. old. Thanks once again and if I need help in the future I now know where to come.