Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a Hotpoint FDL570P dishwasher, when it starts the

Hi I have a Hotpoint FDL570P dishwasher, when it starts the water fills ok then all the lights flash then the water gets pumped out. I've checked inlet filters are clear. hos process can be repeated after turning off then on again. The unit is 6 1/2 years old, is it beyond economic repair?
Mike Waite
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me. This is almost certainly an inlet water turbine faut, as all the lights flash together. Are you wanting to repair this yourself ?The part is about £35 In the meantime,Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my responses so far? Please use the smiley faces / stars, which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.This will not close your question and you can still come back to me if you need more helpThanksRob