Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Morning, I have a De Dietrich DOD348 purchased 2003. The

Customer Question

Morning, I have a De Dietrich DOD348 purchased 2003. The small oven works but the main oven does not. I cleaned both ovens over the weekend and everything was fine, until last night I came to use it and found it is not doing anything. Can you assist me?
Many thanks - Yvette
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Hi Yvettedoes the interior light come on? Does the temperature noeon come on?ThanksRob
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Interior light does not come on but the symbol lights are all showing when pressed.
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
HiIt sounds like you have accidentally set this into timed or auto mode, when you were cleaning it.This means you cant set it manually, hence no fan, light or heat.You need to reset the panel to manual mode as per the booklet.If you dont have a copy, let me know and Ill send you a link In the meantime,Can I ask you to take a moment and rate myresponses so far? Please use the smiley faces / stars, which youshould now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not thewebsite or the problems you have had with this machine.This willnot close your question and you can still come back to me if you needmore helpThanksRob
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can you please forward me a link.Many thanks
Yvette
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
ThanksHere you are http://www.dedietrich.co.uk/documents/instructionmanuals/De%20Dietrich%20DOD348%20Double%20Oven.pdfRob
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Rob, what page is manual mode on?Thanks - Yvette
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
HiTry this, turn off the power for 30 minutes, then set the clock as per page 41Rob