KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I have a WD8754EH washer/dryer. It is displaying

I have a WD8754EH washer/dryer. It is displaying error message '4E' relating to the water intake or pressure. I have checked this and everything is OK, there is even water going into the drawer.
What can I do ? Is there a way to reset it ?
Thanks !
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer ... yes 4E error indicates inlet problem, if you have already checked inlet valve then remove the top and check the pressure switch located towards right and clean the thin hose attached to the pressure switch... let me know how it goes._____________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks