adamd-mod
adamd-mod, Just Answer Moderator
Experience:  Just Answer Moderator
74353250

I have a Smev d/l oven with fed fitted in my motorhome. Just

Customer Question

I have a Smev d/l oven with fed fitted in my motorhome. Just recently when it gets hora loud noise is emitted from the oven - sounds likeafan is hitting something as it rotates.
Does the oven have a cooling fan fitted?
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me. Can you give me the model number and Ill be happy to check for youThanksRob
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Rob
I think it is a Smev 30 It with side opening door in s/s finish and with electric ignition. I can't find a badge but found this info by googling Smev ovens.
Chris
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
HiIhave put a call out for the schematics of this machine WhileIm waiting Ill opt out.Thismeans that if someone else has this information, they will respond toyou directly.Inthe meantime, please DO NOT rate or respond to this question, as thiswill lock your question ThanksRob
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thanks for your patience,

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The problem hasn't gone away so I'll wait for an answer
Chris
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Rob

I submitted my question over a week ago and have had no answer yet.

I paid £11 initially for one question and find I have now been charged a further £10 - although I have only responded to what has been asked of me. I have only submitted one question. In the circumstances would you please cancel my question and arrange a refund of my £21 - not impressed!