Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Bosch Tassimo joy coffee mashine TAS4503GB I need a new cleaning

Customer Question

Bosch Tassimo joy coffee mashine TAS4503GB I need a new cleaning disc. I have lost mine
WHERE can I get one from. thanks
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me. Is this the yellow one you need?ThanksRob
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes I still need one. No its not yellow it is orange.

Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
HiThanksYou can order the orange one here, just click the word in blue.Can I ask you to take a moment and rate myresponses so far? Please use the smiley faces / stars, which youshould now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not thewebsite or the problems you have had with this machine.This willnot close your question and you can still come back to me if you needmore helpThanksRob
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sorry I know that is the wrong disc but on the web site you gave me there is a phone number and I will ring them tomorrow

Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Hi Ann
Sorry if thats not the correct one
Let me know if you have ay problem tomorrow
Rob
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I will let you know if I have any luck tomorrow

Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have Rang Bosch to day and they are sending me a new disc. In case you have a question the same as mine in future the number of the disc is632396 thanks for your help

Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Hi GreatThanks for letting me knowRob