George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have a Bosch WAS32462gb washing machine. It does not respond

I have a Bosch WAS32462gb washing machine. It does not respond at all. The LED readout has a flashing key and NO on it. I've tried unplugging, restarting but nothing works. It happened during a wash and spin on "Mixed Load" It got to the end of the wash and then froze. I followed instructions, manually drained the machine and had to pull the tab to get the door to open. I emptied the machine of clothes and rinsed them by had. There is no way the machine screen will change from a flashing key and NO.
Can you help please?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is George..

Try pressing and holding the start button for 5 seconds.. Let me know how you get on.

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.