Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Bulb blew in main oven replaced and light would not go on then

bulb blew in main oven replaced and light would not go on then when it did blew again- correct bulb used oven is working fine
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me. This sounds like the lamp holder is faulty and blowing the lamp.Check the holder, if its burnt, you will need to replace it.If you need more help, please let me know and let me have the model numberIn the meantime,Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my responses so far? Please use the smiley faces / stars, which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.This will not close your question and you can still come back to me if you need more helpThanksRob
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I cant see that it looks burnt but my first thought was also a faulty unit so thank you. I presume I can order a new unit

Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
HiYes, the lamp holder is readily available.You should aslo check the wiring on the back side. When you inserted the lamp, it may have twisted the wiringParts are available from BoschPlease dont forget to rate as this is the only way I get credit for spending my time helping you with thisThanksRob