Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Cannot reset the oven clock

Customer Question

cannot reset the oven clock
Expert:  AssuredElectrical replied 2 years ago.
Welcome. My name is ***** ***** would be glad to assist.There are several variations on the Neff clock settings. What is your Exact Model number.Below is only one of several possible clock set procedures. After power is restored, the display 0:00 will blink. Press the (left/right arrow) button until the clock face symbol appears below the flashing 12:00. Use the rotary button to alter the time of day. Touch the button to confirm. Let me know the model and we can your specific oven information for other problems, like not accepting the time or the procedure for initial setting.Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

not flashing . got a time will not change it

Ok, Have to pushed the appropriate button to set the time.Doesnt matter if flashing or the incorrect time, either way the same buttons are pushed to enter a new time? What EXACTLY do you have, sorry, not understanding the statement "not flashing . got a time will not change it" What does the display show?What time is it?Please give some details on what steps you are taking?What is your Model number?Thanks