Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

We have just bought a Samsung Microwave FG78S home

Customer Question

We have just bought a Samsung Microwave FG78S for our home in Malta , acquired locally in Malta. The instruction manual is in Italian and despite lots of searching we can't locate an English version - can you help please - thanks - Jim Mann
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me. Unfortunately this model is region specific, it was never made for sale in the UK, so there is no manual in English, sorry However if you can upload a picture of the control panel and another of the complete unit, I will see if I recognise a simmilar UK version and get the manual for that.Please use the paper clip icon ThanksRob