KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

My dishwasher will not start. The programme number just flashes

Customer Question

my dishwasher will not start. The programme number just flashes and I cannot alter it in any way
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer ... please tell me its complete model number and age of this appliance...also does the programme number flashes in set sequence or there is continuous flashing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

model number ADG7800/2

just 1 year old.

programme stuck on the number we use and flashes most of the time except when it reverts to 0.00. the start light is also permanently flashing

Thanks for that ... with the dishwasher unplugged pull it out and clean the drain pump assembly completely ... then tilt the dishwasher by around 45 degrees and make sure the water drains off completely ...plug it back again and it should solve the problem... if the problem returns please let me know_________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks