George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

My matsui dishwasher wont go past the 3rd and 4th light both

Customer Question

my matsui dishwasher wont go past the 3rd and 4th light both flashing has new drain hose fitted
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is George..

Can you tell me the model number of the appliance please

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your response. The make is Matsui &W09 Let me know if you need any more information. Thanks again.

Hello, can you re-type that model for me please... You will find it on a label stuck to the side of the door.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I don't know where the h""" that number came from. It is M12FDW09

Thank you for that...

The RINSE LIGHT and the DRYING LIGHT flashing together is indicating that you have a problem with the heating circuit of the dishwasher. This could be either the heater element, the thermocouple, or the associated power supply.

Check that you did not accidentally knock off a cable when you were fitting the new hose.

Please rate the assistance given by me today..

The contact information you have requested is as below:
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your answer. I apolgise for my late response, but my computer has been down. As soon as I can get my Sons assistance I will come back to you

Tom.

You're welcome Tom