George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have an Indesit W1DXL146 Washer Dryer. At the end of a cycle

I have an Indesit W1DXL146 Washer Dryer. At the end of a cycle the door lock LED stays on and eventually starts flashing with 2 green LEDs. After a short time the pump then starts intermittently pumping. I've checked the control pcb in the back of the machine and there doesn't seem to be any obvious overheated components although most forums suggest that flashing LEDs indicate this board to be the cause.
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is George..
Of the four LEDs, please tell me which are flashing
Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi George,
The two LEDs that are lit are the easy iron and the extra rinse - the two middle ones
Terry Bratt
Hi Terry,
This is an F06, (OFF Flash Flash OFF) This fault code is not used on this appliance and could well mean that the pcb is faulty; however, in the past fault has been known to be caused by spurious errors including earth leaks from any of the heater elements, the pump, or the wash motor.
Use an insulation tester on the appliance to ensure there are no earth leaks.
regards
George