George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Product *********** Model T862801C, Have changed a broken door

Product *********** Model T862801C, Have changed a broken door hinge. Having completed this I tried to change the door, From open to the left, to open to the right everything mechanically went fine. When I removed the Catch there was something at the back that I could not get at. Just heard a noise, assume it was this piece dropping. Now can't start the dryer, code ERR. Need instructions to change door opening. where can I get this. can find user inst but nothing about changing door opening
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is George..
I have a copy of the door reversal instructions..
If you accept the 'Additional Service' link sent to you I can post you a link to the file.
Alternatively, if you contact AEG on 03445-611-611 on Tuesday I'm sure they can also supply you with a copy of the instruction.
Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.