George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

E20 error on a Oko lavamat 74640 PNC ***********

Customer Question

Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is George..
As you say, E20 means The machine is experiencing a problem draining...
You say that the hose produces little waste water.. This is an indicator that the problem is in the filter compartment.
Pull out the appliance, unplug it from the power, place a low chair or a toolbox behind the appliance, then tilt the appliance backwards so that the lip of the lid rests onto the toolbox or low chair. You can now open the filter without the water flooding.
Please rate the assistance given by me & kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.