Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Where can I buy a replacement bottom drawer De

Where can I buy a replacement bottom drawer for a De Dietrich refrigerator model RG9295F41.
Barry Wakling
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Can you tell me where you bought this please? also how old it is?
Rob
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I can not answer this, The fridge was fitted to the apartment wheb we bought it. I think it nust be about15 years old, but the model number should allow you to identifiy it?

Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Hi Barry
The problem is that its not listed as a UK model??

Anyhow, as you may know, De Dietrich was bought out a few years ago by the company that owned Fagor.
This company has now gone into liquidation.
This means that De Dietrich now only exists in the UK, nnow ownd by A B Distributors
Your only hope of getting this part is to contact them

A B Distributors Ltd

Unit 16

Intec 2

Wade Road

BASINGSTOKE

Hampshire

RG24 8NE

Telephone: 0844(###) ###-####/p>

Email: *****@******.***

Sorry its not great news, please dont shoot the messenger!

In the meantime,

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my responses so far? Please use the smiley faces / stars, which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
This will not close your question and you can still come back to me if you need more help
Rob

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Rob,

Thanks for this. If I do manage to get the drawer from AB Distributors Ltd I am very happy to hand over your £20. If I can't get one there then I don't think the £20 will be a fair charge, since you won't have answered the question 'where can I buy ' ... ? I will give them a ring now and see what they say.

Barry

Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Hi Barry
If its not available, it really isnt my fault, is it??

Rob
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Rob,

Of course it's not your fault. I think your help this morning has been very good indeed and very quick. Its just bit galling to pay over £20 to find out where you can't buy it when the question was where can I buy it?

But I have a sense of humour, and I'll write the £20 off to experience.

Barry

Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Hi Barry
I appreciate it

Sometimes the answers arent always what we would like, especially when companies have gone bust!!
Hopefully though I have saved you hours of useless trawling throth the internet.
Please dont forget to rate as this is the only way I get credit for helping you today
All the best
Rob