Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a Zanussi ZWF16070w1, its coming up with the fault code

Customer Question

I have a Zanussi ZWF16070w1, its coming up with the fault code of 15 red flashes and 2 green, it does not finish its cycle and stays on. I have tried reset the panel but it then goes back into this fault. I have checked the front filter and checked the hoses for kinks etc. Any ideas ?
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

The error code you have means EF2 which means its picking up too much detergent in there.

If you have checked the filter at the bottom and the waste hose as well then its possibley the pressure chamber clogged up. But also just check the pump impeller inside the filter chamber at the back were the filter goes and check theres nothing stuck in there as sometimes you can get something stuck in the pump impeller jamming it up. But if thats all clear then you need to do the below.

What you need to do is pull the washer out and remove the top.
From there locate the pressure switch on the right hand side. There will be a thin hose going to the bottom of it. Pull the hose off and blow hard down it. This will clear the pressure chamber.

Then refit the pressure switch and hose and retry it on a rinse only cycle and see if this starts the cycle and completes.
If so then run an empty wash cycle to clean the washer out and see how it goes from there.

Try that and see what happens and let me know.