Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a Bosch dishwasher that has deci ded to stop working.

Customer Question

I have a Bosch dishwasher that has deci ded to stop working. At first it started ok but only completed hald of the cycle. Now although I turn the knob to the start position it seems to stick. If I turn it manually the machine fills but it sticks and has to be turned manually.
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

Can you post the model number please. Its usually either on a sticker on the side of the door or its ecthed into the door on the top on the far left hand side and it starts E-nr.

Also as to the fault does it stick on every stages of the cycle so you keep need to nudge on it?