Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a EOU 6335 double oven, the top oven is working perfectly

I have a EOU 6335 double oven, the top oven is working perfectly however the bottom oven fan and light are working but it doesn't heat up. The grill element still heats up at the top of the oven when selected however. What can I do?
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

Sorry for the delay in getting to your question, Do you still need help this?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

What additional information do you need?

Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

Ok just checking you need help on this. If you do then if the fan comes on and the grill and light works then its going to be the fan heater element at fault here.

For this you need to remove the shelves inside the oven then remove the back panel.
From there you will see the heater around the fan blade. Check to see if theres a visable blow mark on there and replace it.
If it looks ok then you need to remove it and test it with a multi meter and see if faulty and again replace it.

But from the fault you decribe if it all comes on but just doesnt heat on on oven setting then its going to be a faulty heater element for the oven setting which would need to be replaced.

If you need anymore info just get back to me.