Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Fridge-Freezer model Cata BIFF70FFA Has stopped freezing food.The

Customer Question

Fridge-Freezer model Cata BIFF70FFA Has stopped freezing food.
The fridge seems to be working fine, and the top of the freezer has frost on it. I scraped off all the frost about a week ago and put a small plastic cop of water in to test if it was working, and it didn't freeze. The frost has built back up again now, and it's beginning to get noisy.
I bought it in 2013, it went wrong in 2014 (same thing) and had it repaired under warranty. Now it's out of warranty they want an absolute fortune to repair it (and renew the warranty which I have no choice over).
I'm an electronic engineer and a keen DIYer, so confident in replacing parts, but I lack the experience in refridgeration to understand what the problem is!
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
I have posted a reply on you other question. Copy and paste the link below to go back to the question.
http://www.justanswer.co.uk/appliance/9aafo-fridge-freezer-model-cata-biff70ffa-stopped-freezing.html