Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a baumatic b619bs, i thought the selector switch had

Customer Question

I have a baumatic b619bs, i thought the selector switch had gone as when you turn it nothing happens. I brought one and replaced it but still nothing happens. The digital display in the centre just shows the time and the cooking symbol. is there anything else it could be before I try a new board in it?
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

Can you double check the model number please as the one you have posted isnt comming up?

Is this a single oven?
If so do any lights come on at all?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The instruction manual says p619bs or p629bs. The led screen works but the internal light wont come on
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
Got it now thanks.

On this its more then likely the timer clock thats the fault here as they do like to fail and it causes the timer to stick in automatic mode so the oven doesnt work and you get this fault. Ive come across this a lot on these Baumatic ovens.

Now you have 2 choices, Either you need to replace it or if you are handy at DIY repairs and you dont use the timer then you can bypass the timer from there.

If you want to bypass the timer then if you can post a picture of the back of the timer with the wiring and i should be able to tell you how its done.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** have to post the image tomorrow as the unit is at my works as it is easier to work on there
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
No worries thats fine.