Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Michael. I have a Beko DCU 7230 condenser dryer. The start/pause

Hi Michael. I have a Beko DCU 7230 condenser dryer. The start/pause button is stuck in the in position.
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

If the start button is stuck then this is usually the fame behind the buttons thats the fault.

What you need to do is remove the top of the dryer and then remove the front control panel.
From there you need to remove the control board.
Then with that out the way you will see the plastic frame the buttons sit in. Check to see if this is just stuck in there as if it is you can free it off from there.

But if the frame has broken then you need to replace the frame from there to cure it.

Check that and see what you find. If you need anymore info just get back to me.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks Daniel