George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

FSE60DOi, the hob keeps flashing F/L and am having to switch

FSE60DOi, the hob keeps flashing F/L and am having to switch off power at every use
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is George..

This feature is to help prevent accidental switching on of the hob.
To activate/deactivate, simultaneously rotate the Left Hand Rear and Right Hand Rear control knobs to the Auto Heat Up setting for an couple of seconds. will light up in the display
area, for all cook zones to show activation. Follow the same procedure to deactivate and the symbol will disapear from the display area.

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.

Hi Lyn, just to check on the exact model.. can you supply the Model Code from the label on the surround of the oven behind the oven door