George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

How do you access the water inlet valve on a Bosch slimline

How do you access the water inlet valve on a Bosch slimline integrated dishwasher type SD13J1B. Another reference is SRV43M03GB/31.
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is George..

On that model, the inlet is the Aquastop.. The Aquastop that is connected to the water supply is an electronic water inlet safety device.. The supply cable runs down the outer hose together with the water hose and is connected to the interior parts just inside of the rear plate.

A breakdown image is below to assist you.

graphic

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.