George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

My electric tripped whilst my Montani MGS602X oven was on.

Customer Question

My electric tripped whilst my Montani MGS602X oven was on. Once I turned the electric back on the oven now does not give off any heat. It still sounds like the fan is blowing but no heat. On the grill setting it still works but just not on the oven setting. Can you help?
thanks
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is George..

The problem will be with the fan oven element.. ~Unfortunately I cannot find the model number you have given and therefore I cannot give you a replacement part number for the element.

The element will have charectoristics that will allow you to get a replacement.. Usually there is a part number on the plate by the terminals. There should be a power rating there too.

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.

Please rate the assistance given by me today..

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** it I am best to contact an expert and get them to come out and have a look as I cannot see any numbers inside the oven.
Thanks for your help anyway
Paul, are you sure of that model number? MGS infers a gas appliance .. Is the oven a gas oven?

If not, have a look around the edge of the oven for a label with the model number on it.

regards