Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Beko double cavity cooker BDC545AW. Can the top oven be used

Customer Question

Beko double cavity cooker BDC545AW. Can the top oven be used for baking when the bottom oven is not in use.?
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

Sorry for the delay in getting to your question do you still need help on this?

Is this an oven you already have?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes. We bought the cooker two days ago.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes. We bought the cooker two days ago.

. What is the point in advertising a double oven if you cannot use the top oven as an oven only as a grill?

Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
HiOk as you have found the top oven isn't actually an oven. It's just a grill only. Did you buy online or in a store? As the details Beko give on there site is they class it as a grill not oven. We're as I've seen sales men sell them as a double oven which is wrong. So if you got it from a shop and they sold it as a double oven you can return it as it was miss sold. Beko don't tend to make many double ovens they mostly do double cavitys but one is oven and the other is a grill. That's just they way they make them which I know is pointless. But if it was brought from a shop and you actually wanted a double oven go back to them as they miss sold it you. But if you still want to use this then you can use it with or without the bottom oven on as it doesn't matter. If you need anymore info just get back to me. Regards