Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced
77408428

I have a siemens RDJ 10RF wireless heating controller, it is

Customer Question

I have a siemens RDJ 10RF wireless heating controller, it is not passing the message to the boiler even though it shows a demand for heat, is there anyway to reset/relink?
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 2 years ago.
Hi . the transmitter and reciever may have lost contact.check the reciever is working by pressing the override button ( the heating should run.
To reconnect the two .Configuration instructions for the Siemens RCR10/433 receiver
1. Press and release the SET button. This puts the receiver into learn mode.
2. Press and release the LEARN button on the back of the transmitter.
3. A good signal is indicated by a green flashing LED. No signal is indicated by a red flashing LED.
4. To test the transmission, press the TEST button on the transmitter. This will switch the relay on in
the receiver irrespective of temperature. The RF TEST symbol appears on the thermostat display.
5. An orange LED indicates that the relay is on.
Energy saving tips without sacrificing comfor
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have none of the test/reset buttons, you have given info for the RCR10, so no use, mine is RDJ 10 RF

Thats the instruction I gave . unscrew the transmitter stat from the back plate, the buttons are on the rear