George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Our S20CRWW10 fridge freezer is in trouble. All the internal

Our S20CRWW10 fridge freezer is in trouble. All the internal lights are out, including the temperature lights, except 2 tine green lights in the temp panel. We have tried switching on and off.... no change. There is a tumble dryer in the same utility room. Couldthis have caused overheating?? The f-f is 11 years old.
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is George..

It is not likely that the appliance has been overheated by a tumble dryer.. The problem is more likely the power board at the rear of the appliance.

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The fridge freezer is working again now