Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Rob its about servis 6500w I asked on wiring

Customer Question

rob its about servis 6500w I asked for information on wiring from module to motor.i had to contact my customer to find out if they wanted to go ahead.2wires were still in motor plug.module plug4 geos to8motor.module plug 7 to9 on motor.all other wires were out and all black.
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is George..

Can you please give the Product Code of the appliance

The model number and serial number and Product Code can be found behind the drain flap, or on the rear of the appliance.

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not always available to respond.