KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

My LGtv won't turn on. There is power to the TV, but on button

My LGtv won't turn on. There is power to the TV, but on button and remote does not work
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer... please tell me its complete model number and age of this unit ... does any of the lights flash ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

32cs568 less than 2years old. No flashing lights

As the TV is completely dead ...the problem is likely with the power supply board that is bad and will need replacement ... a new one will cost around £60+ labor_______________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks