KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

My whirpool pool ultimate care II american collection top loader

My whirpool pool ultimate care II american collection top loader won't start. Working fine yesterday! use it for washing horse rugs pads etc,any idea what's wrong
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to just answer ... with the washer unplugged..you will have to clean the drain hose/pump and make sure nothing is blocked in there.. if the problem is still there then please get back with its complete model number_______________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you kevin for getting back to me so quickly! Haven't much experience with this type of machine do I access the drain/hose pump from the back or do I have to remove the agitator?

You will have to remove the pump from the back and then clean it completely