Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

My CDA integrated dishwasher bleeps but does not begin a cycle.

Customer Question

my CDA integrated dishwasher bleeps but does not begin a cycle. It is 5 yrs old and during that time we have hardly used it. I cleaned the filter and checked the mains water supply is ok and the pipe is not kinked. I tried holding the far right button down for 2 seconds and the blinking stops It starts pumping water and makes some noises, seems to try and begin and then stops and the bleeps start but nothing more. Is something broke or blocked pls?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is George..

Can you tell me the model number please

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

So sorry the site was confusing and thought I got no response.

ITs a CW494 ......8545 494 15710

serial number 3305360050089

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I keep replying George and it keeps coming back and asking

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

George I keep trying to reply and it sends me to another page where I'm asked for more money. MOdel is CW494

854549415710

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Other.
I've tried 4 times now to reply to the question I askes and the sites asking keeps asking me for more moneyps asking

Graham, can you tell me how many times the start led flashes before pausing to restart the flashing sequence please