George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Siemans washing machine not washing, water came out of machine

siemans washing machine not washing, water came out of machine but not clear where
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is George..

Please provide the ENR and FD of the appliance please

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

enr and fd? sorry don't understand

If you open the door of the appliance.. There will be a label.. On that label it will give you an ENR number and an FD number.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

enr - wm14e162gb/14 fd 9001 603018

I think water cam from the underneath of the machine

Russell, can you tell me how long it took for the water to appear once the appliance was switched on and from what area it flowed (ie. left or right, front or back)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

sorry I can't answer the question - I think the machine is over 6 years old and used everyday - probably come to the end of its life - I have bought a new one - can't wait for it to be fixed I would like to end this - not your fault just don't this it is worth pursuing -

Ok Russell.. Together there is a great likelyhood that we could have found the fault and sorted it, but if it is your preferrence to replace the appliance then I do understand.

regards
George