George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Have a belling dual oven the bottom oven won't come on, function

Have a belling dual oven the bottom oven won't come on, function light / clock is off. Top oven working normally - any ideas?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is George..

The clock for that product controls the main oven.. You'll need to check the pwer source for the clock to ensure that this is available.. if all is well with the power supply to the clock then the clock will need replacing.

Please rate the assistance given today & kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I. Check the power source for the clock?

Use a multimeter set to 240v or above to test between the neutral and live inputs to the clock.. if you have a reading then the supply is good and the clock will need changing.

If you open the oven door the should be a label at the bottom that has a model number on it.. Please supply this to me so I can assist you further with this.

regards