Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

We have just moved into a house with what looks like

hi
we have just moved into a house with what looks like a baumatic free standing double oven gas cooker.
we do not know how to set the clock and have no manual to help uscan you help us find out the type of cooker we have (ref number) so we can find the manual online?
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
Can you find the model number on the oven?
Its usually on a sticker on the inside of the main oven door?
If no model number there then how many buttons does the timer have, Is it 6?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hi no model number- there are five buttons under the timer, a bell shape, a grill shape, a gril shape crossed out, then a plus then minus buttons
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
Ok no worries. To set the time turn the power off to the oven and wait 20 seconds and turn back on.Then number the buttons on the timer from left to right with 1 on the left.Then you need to press and hold buttons 1 and 2 and with them held on press the + button to set the time. If that doesnt work then press buttons 2 and 3 and then press the + button as they can use either way to set the time. The above will set the time for you and will allow you to use the oven as normal from there. Let me know how it goes. Regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thanks that seems to have worked (option two) - I would never have worked it out - I am satisfied with the service provided