Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

E3 error code on dishwasher I have changed the heat exchanger

Customer Question

E3 error code on dishwasher I have changed the heat exchanger on it and it is still running cold I have a temp sensor to fit on it but I can't find were it goes model no GV62110
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Don't mind waiting a bit longer for an answer but if not I assume I get my money back?
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Yes you can request a refund at any time.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Adam

Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - the heat sensor is fitted to the outside of the wash tank and is accessed by removing the base. Once the base is removed you can see the sensor clipped near the sump assembly.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello mate. I have had a look on the wash tank and I can't see the part by it I have checked on the gerenje web site and the part is for my machine but I don't know where, is it part of another assembly because all that is by the wash tank is like a murcury switch a picture wood be nice, I'm not a thick person but if it's there I can't see the woods through the trees?