Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced
77408428

I have an aga from 1950 its been running on oil the oil tank

I have an aga from 1950 its been running on oil the oil tank got rusty and started to leak so I had it removed. I have replaced it yet. but would like to know if it is possible to get another tank fitted and re connected to aga. i haven't used it for several years.
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 2 years ago.
Hi , yes. If that wouldn't be a problem at all . as long as you service the aga before use , but the engineer who would fit the new tank connections would do that . if you need to find an oil engineer near you go to the oftec website oftec.org.UK
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

the existing pipe is partial under a paved area. would they put new piping in. new tank and service it even it hasn't been used for years. Do you know how much it would cost

Hi , yes a new pipe could be put in , but if its more convenient the old one could be flushed out.