KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I have a grundig food mixer(um9140). Two days ago iI used

Hi ,I have a grundig food mixer(um9140). Two days ago iI used my mixer and forgot to switch off at mains plug. During the night we awoke to the sound of our mixer turning itself on and off even though the dial for speed was turned to zero. Now if i switch on at the plug my mixer turns on at full speed despite being turned to zero on control dial. IS this repairable - I believe my mother bought the machine in the last 5 years and it has barely been used.
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer .... I believe the problem is with the speed control or the motor...it is likely that the speed control is bad and will need replacement.________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks