Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

We have a Panasonic NR - B54X1 American fridge/freezer. The

Customer Question

We have a Panasonic NR - B54X1 American fridge/freezer. The fridge temperature has started to constantly flash on the display panel at 8 degrees and the fridge is no longer cold, we can reset the fridge to a lower temperature as per instruction manual but as soon as it has been changed it reverts immediately back to 8 degrees. The freezer is working as normal
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - press the select button and hold it in for more than ten seconds and then advise if you have any 'H' error codes.