Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I had the same problem as above. I have drained the m/c by

I had the same problem as above. I have drained the m/c by lowering the drain pipe and checked the drain pump and tubing for blockages. The drain pump appears OK and seemed to run for a few minutes but the flashing light is still claiming a blockage (even with no water in m/c).
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
If you have 4 flashes and it is draining the water then its either a blocked pressure sensor or a faulty pressure sensor here which thinks its full of water still when it isnt.
What you need to do is remove the bottom basket and remove the filters and from there look into the sump bowl and on the right you will see a round black grid.
This is the pressure sensor, Pore boiling water in there and then with an old tooth brush give it a good scrub. As muck builds up in there and stops it from resetting itself.
Once clear retry it on a hot wash and see how it goes from there.
If still the same then you need to remove it from under the dishwasher near the motor and replace it and fingers crossed this cures the fault from there and gets it going again.
If you need anymore info just get back to me.