Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a creda night storage heater say 6 years old. I t has

Customer Question

I have a creda night storage heater say 6 years old. I t has output and input knobs under the cover. The heater also has two attached time switches one controlling input and the other output. The out put is working blowing out hot air at the bottom as instructed by the time switch. However the heater is not heating up at all in respect of night storage. Is this likely to be a Thermostat problem TSR24ACW is the catalogue number on the machine. If there is nothing I can do to fix can you recommend a repair specialist in my area. My post code is rh201lr. 12 miles from Chichester. My telephone number is ***** or email xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam