George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have a Zanussi Essentials 1400 6kg front loading washer.

Hi. I have a Zanussi Essentials 1400 6kg front loading washer. The detergent dispenser drawer works with the soap powder section (it fills and is carried through to the washer) but the fabric conditioner section fills with water during the appropriate part of the cycle, but the water and fabric conditioner does not pass into the washer. I have cleaned all parts round the drawer, the water inlet jets and the exit path, but nothing helps. Is there anything else I can do?
Thanks... Gordon.
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello Gordon, my name is George..
Please give the Product Code or PNC from the data label on the appliance
Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The label on the back of the washer doesn't say which is which, but the two numbers are###-##-####and ZWF14070W1. I assume the first is the product code and the second is the model number.
Thanks... Gordon.
Hi Gordon, The fact that water is in the compartment with the conditioner indicates that the water system is working and it is therefore a problem with the tray itself..
Have a look at the image below.. The area that I have circled in black is usually removable.. remove it and look up into it.. you'll probably find gunge blocking it.. give it a scrub together with the tube that it fits onto.. then place it back into the tray and test..

Your dispenser will look different but it is essentially the same.
Please rate the assistance given by me but feel free to return to ask for more advice if needed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
There is no image, George. Could you try again please
Thanks... Gordon.