KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

Maytag built in dishwasher seems to stop before cycle completed.

Customer Question

maytag built in dishwasher seems to stop before cycle completed. restarts if door is pushed closed again. ? is door switch faulty or what?
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer ... please tell me its complete model number and age of this appliance ... it is probably the door lock mechanism that is bad and will need replacement... when was the last time the drain pump was cleaned ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

type DW70.3

model MDW151TN

serial number 092701846819

between 3 and 4 years old

OK, if the pump is cleaned and there is no water in the base then the problem is with the door lock that will need replacement.________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks

Is everything working now ?

________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks