Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Is a ELECTROLUX + REX "INSPIRE" made Italian market

Is a ELECTROLUX + REX "INSPIRE" made for the Italian market compatible for the UK
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
I dont suppose you have the model number do you please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No ,it is in Italy only, it is 12months old. brother in law coming back to the UK. May be able to get it tomorrow, Does that mean I have to pay again with out any answer.
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
No worries thats fine.
To be honest all appliances made in Italy can be used in the UK . As the uk appliances are actually made in Italy so they are all the same.
As the power supply in Italy is the same as the uk so that isnt a problem and the wiring of the appliance comes with a diagram on it for wiring in Country its used in.
So bringing the oven over to the UK wont be an issue at all.