AssuredElectrical
AssuredElectrical, Home Improvement Enthusiast
Experience:  Electrical contractor's license
53189252

We have just aquired an LG 3 step turbo drum, model WF-T

Customer Question

Hi, we have just aquired an LG 3 step turbo drum, model WF-T 1031TP. We don't have an operating manual so was wondering if there is anywhere online that we can find one. We need to get another waste pipe as the one on it is split and when we tried to empty the drum of water as we'd run it once to see if it worked, we then couldn't find a progarm that emptied it? Any help would be appreciated, thanks. Tamsin
Expert:  AssuredElectrical replied 1 year ago.
Welcome. My name is ***** ***** would be glad to assist.It is a tough manual to locate and it only comes in a DJVU file type for some odd reason. You will need that program reader-- CLICK HERE if you need it, its free if you do not already have it on your PC.I have uploaded the Manual to the link belowCLICK HEREOnce on the page, you will only click the brown Download button, DO NOT click on other items, as they are advertisements.See the picture downloaded below to what you will see on the download page.Parts are available- CLICK HERE ON HOSESYou can also get a hard copy manual, but fairly expensive when its available for free on the PC versionI know it is a lot for a manual, I have no idea why LG makes it so difficult.