KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

My condenser dryer has stop working. There is no power. Please

Customer Question

My condenser dryer has stop working. There is no power. Please help
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer .... please tell me its complete model number and age of this appliance...as there is no power it is likely the power board that will need replacement. ________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Zdc37200w
Thanks for that... lets try to see if we can get error code out of it. To do this try the following:Switch off and then Switch on.Wait for the lights and buzzer.Press and hold the start/pause and the button immediately to the left of it together.While holding them, turn the dial 1 notch clockwise.(you have to do the above within 5 seconds of switching on).Hold the buttons until the lights are flashing.Release the buttons.Now turn the dial a further 7 clicks clockwise.(There are 2 versions of the appliance, 1 gives the error code at this point, the other doesn't).Count the number of red flashes.Count the number of green flashes.Let me know, first, how many red flashes are there and then how many green.If you don't get red and green lights at this point, turn the dial a further 2 clicks clockwise.You should get the error code then.Now turn to off, to any programme and back to off again.

Is your problem resolved ?

________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks