KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

My dishwasher was switched of before draining and changed

Customer Question

Hi my dishwasher was switched of before draining and changed to a different cycle, not working now after reset, I've taken all the water out and reset again and now it's just making a humming noise, what to do
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer .... please tell me its make and complete model number...where is the humming sound coming from ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Beko DW603, seems to be from the door

OK, do you hear the humming noise from the bottom of the washer or its clicking noise from the door ? is it filling water ? how old is this washer ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The humming is from the machine. No clicking noise, no water. It's not working at all.18 months old regularly cleaned.

With the dishwasher unplugged pull it out and tilt it on its back by around 45 degrees and then try to clean the drain pump completely ... make sure all hoses attached to it and the drain pump itself are cleaned completely

Were you able to solve the problem ?

________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks