KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I have a Fisher Paykel drawer dishwasher. The other day the

Customer Question

I have a Fisher Paykel drawer dishwasher. The other day the water was cut while it was running. Since then it has not worked. It starts okay, but after a short while is stops, opens the drawer and makes 3 bips. When you turn it off you can not immediately close the door - there is resistance - when it has been off for a period you can close the door.
Any idea what to do?
Kind Regards
Peter
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Just keep looking

Peter

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for getting back to me.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Adam

Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 2 years ago.
Hi Peter, welcome to Just answer ... please get back with its complete model number and age of this appliance
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The exact model is DD60SDFTX7.

It is from 2009

Peter

OK, have you already tried to clean the drain pump assembly ? also I believe the problem can be with the door lock assembly ...